Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Movie - Narnia II

Yesterday slept at about 9pm after dinner & update blog since too tired. Today waked up at 4am++ .. A bit early huh >.< things ="p">

At night, I joined my juniors - Siraj & Jessica for dinner with my housemates too. That's been long time didn't gather with them since each of us busy for academic & activities. Siraj suggested to go for movie. We finished dinner at 9pm and straight go to MBO cinema for buying 9.15pm Narnia show tickets. There are many customers buying Indiana Jones show tickets so our cinema was very less people. We all can enjoy the movie without the block of a big head and also can put legs freely to in front. Sounds good right ?? =p

For Narnia shows...the heros and heroins grow bigger and that's another prince who called Prince Caspian joined them for saving the Narnia. I liked the mices since they're so cute and funny =)

After finished exam, I almost everyday meet friends for farewell and gathering. Everyday out = decrease of monies but = increase of sweet memories XD...May be it's a bit boring seeing me update blog everyday with the gatherings. But for me, it's the my University memories which might hard to be getting during working life. Moreover, it's considered as a backup of photos as I experienced loss of photos together with memories after my laptop been stolen last year.

Tomorrow is another outing...I'll be going for 2 days 1 night Port Dickson trip with frenz.
Jessica & me
Siraj, Jessica, me, Rain
all of us & BoonYee
My dinner - Tempura rice
in cinema
Narnia - Prince Caspian

No comments: