Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gathering...

Today was another gathering at Shibaraku, Mahkota Parade. This was my first time to Shibaraku for buffet. We started our dinner at 8pm. There were many delicious and mouthwatering foods such as teppanyaki, sushi, dessert, etc. Since I don't eat seafoods, MJ was helping to finish all. MJ, I'm so good to let you eat the expensive food hehe =p Besides 5 of us, Ah Boon and TJ were joining the dinner too. AND of course, we busy taking photos for memories >.<

We spent about 2 hours to try our best tp eat as many as we can. We then heading to bowling centre. Then, we continued our 2nd round at Pearl Cafe which is located at Melaka Raya till 1am++. We played poker, chinese chess, and congkak. MJ was very lucky to "win" in a game and need to show cat walk. Not bad also his cat walk, had the potential to be a model =p


Another day was ended in a sweet memories ... Next activity --> Port Dickson trip =)
salad ... my favourite =)

sushi

dinner buffet at shibaraku

do it feels chinese new year ???

me & mj promoting shusi >.<
5 good frenz...never apart =)

me & desmond

all of us =)
3 angels (where's charlie???)
(front) Boon, Desmond (back) mj, ruling, me, zexin, tj
2nd round at Pearl Cafe

No comments: