Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Outing~

Today was an outing with strategic marketing groupmate - HweeKoon, HanYoung, WeiKeong & Alice. While waiting for them to fetch me, my housemate, Neoh prepared dinner and invite me to join them. Since I had promised to out with frenz, I declined ... sob sob ... Nvm, Neoh.. Next time cook again and I'm sure join you all hehe...

Back to the outing ... We went to "Capitol" to eat Satay Celup. I had not been there since 2 years ago. We enjoy the Satay Celup with "Char Seow Rice" that bought by HanYoung from the shop which is opposite Capitol.

me & Alice at Capitol
After dinner, we went for riding Melaka river cruise. This is my 1st time for riding Melaka river cruise. While waiting the cruise coming, we were taking photos with silly actions. I thought Melaka river was dirty and smelly. However, it's vice versa ...There are many buildings decorated with colorful lights along the river and the scenery is very nice.

------ before on board ------

Perhentian Hang Jebat
(left to right) HanYoung, me, HweeKoon, Alice, WeiKeong
2 "body guard" =p
silly pictures XD
The sign board write 8.30pm .. But the cruise started at 9pm = ="

------ on board ------

hweekoon, me, weikeong
scenery photo taken with camera hp
EYE of M3LAKA

on cruise ...
BMR3134 project teammate .. marks: 100% =)ticket as memories

On the way back home, ah di called me for "yam cha". So, I continued for 2nd round at Tomyam Klasik. It was my 1st time too been there... It's a quiet and nice place ... It's a good place for frenz, especially couple to hang around =p

table number = lucky number ???
M3NU
Overall , today is a tiring but exciting day ... It's a sweet memories before my graduation ...

To all MMU students --> Good luck for finals =)



No comments: