Wednesday, May 21, 2008

last battle ...

22 May 2008 - 9.43am ...

Whole night haven't sleep...The strategic management paper is start on 2.30pm...Planned to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep...May be too stress >.<

Today and tomorrow will be last 2 exam paper in my degree study life...Feel happy cz will be free from exam but feel bit down cz will start to work and can't enjoy freedom of study, freedom of do anything u want (wake up late...go "siao" around...)

May god bless me to pass my exams and maintain my cgpa..this is my last chance to improve my cgpa...

At here, I'm need to say sorry for friends who ask me out for gathering during study & exam week...Really sorry for decline cz need fight for last battle..I'll stay at Melaka till 7 June, so we keep in touch & gather around during those date ok???

Plan after exam .... Tomorrow night going for movie with lecturer, Saturday night is Marketing class dinner gathering and Sunday is marketing class gathering too...Yeah yeah, a lot of fun & memories =)

Lastly...gambate for those who sitting final exam... "jia you" ooo~

No comments: