Friday, May 23, 2008

FiNaLlY ...

Finally, all exams are finished .... Hopefully lecturers give us all pass yeah... Finally, I had been stay at Melaka for 4 years and it's time to say goodbye to university frenz, lecturers, exams ... >.<

After exam, I went for dinner & movie with Mr. Max. The movie - "Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of Crystal Skull" was damn nice. The 1st movie of 'Indiana Jones' was released on year 1984. That time I haven't born yet >.< The hero, Harrison Ford who is currently around 65 years old is still very young and energetic in acting the character. Overall, the movie is very funny and it make my desire to watch the previous series =p By the way, I previously thought the movie called "Impiana Zone" and only realized the actual name after fren's "correction" XD


Indiana Jones

After movie, I went to "Go go KTV" to join friends for karaoke till 2am. I had met Wei Jie & Yew Hang at there. Quite many MMU students go there huh >.<

GoGo KTV Box

me, ruling, frenz, MJ
on the way back ...

Tomorrow activities ---> Shopping at Mahkota Parade & marketing class dinner gathering =)


No comments: