Monday, May 26, 2008

-- DiNn3r --

It's another dinner gathering but this time is not with my marketing friends.Is with my dear jimui, Sky jie jie & my dear housemates, rain n brother.

Thanks to Sky for suggesting a new place to hang out and the foods trying. It's a Japanese restaurant called "Wa Zhen" or "和膳"in chinese. Basically, I like the environment and the decoration. The prices are reasonable. It's about RM 18 per person for a set meal. There are many Japanese customers, even other other foreigners coming to enjoy the foods. Sky said that the restaurant is always full even during weekdays as previously her frenz had to wait about 1 hours to get a seat during weekdays. That's why it's strongly recommended to call the restaurant for booking before dining in.

We ordered different types of set meal for foods trying. Luckily remember to take photos of the foods as I always forget to snap until I remember after I finished the foods >.<>

We heading back to home after dinner as I whole night haven't sleep yet (kisiao watching drama =p) and Sky jie jie needs to pack things for tomorrow Taiwan trip.

Upcoming activity - Port Dickson trip =)

WA ZHEN restaurant
me & sky jie jie
all of us (me, sky, rain, byee)
byee said sky posture seems like "ghost appeared behind rain" = ="
ginger pork served with rice, salad, fruits, egg, soup
chicken teriyaki set mealfish set meal

No comments: