Sunday, June 1, 2008

2 trips in a blog

-- 28 May 08 (Wednesday) --

5 of us (ZeXin, MJ, Desmond, RuLing, me) went to Port Dickson. Before going to Port Dickson, we took bus to Seremban to meet RuLing and "tumpang" her car to go to Port Dickson. At PD, we stayed at Sunshine Bay Hotel. The hotel is 2 room apartment and its price is RM140 per night. It's considered cheap for 5 of us =)

see.. RuLing so excited when seeing the pinky around >.<

room

sunshine bay hotel

me & MJ

Thanks to "mummy" RuLing. She prepared all the steamboat foods, sauces, etc ... We had a nice and delicious steamboat as our dinner. I like the belacan sauce which is made by RuLing so much >.< At night, we played poker and the loser needed to drink a small bowl of beer. Overall, Desmond was the big loser since he drank most of it. Of course, he drank...His uncommon action --> "syok-syok sendiri" laughing alone and "performing" unbalance walk ...

steamboat foods - prepared by RuLing

mouthwatering ....

what the 2 guys doing behind ??!!


3 big bottle beers ... finished by all of us, especially Desmond XD



-- 29 May 08 (Thursday) --

We went to PD town for breakfast. Since non of us is PD people, so we simply walked into a old coffee shop to have our breakfast. After breakfast, we went to beach which is opposite the hotel for swimming. This is my 1st time swimming in sea. My 1st expression when the "ombak" splash on my face -- "wah...so salty". Then zexin's reply -- " sea memang is salty la..." = ="

taking picture after swam =)

After check out at 12pm, we heading to Seremban for lunch. This time we no simply walked into any food stall or restaurant since we had Seremban people - RuLing hehe..She brought us to eat porridge, "wan tan mee", dumpling, etc... I liked the dumpling =)

my favourite - dumpling

fish porridge

so many .. wonder how we finish them >.<
After lunch, we went to Jusco for window shopping. We heading back to Melaka by taking 5pm bus ... 2 days 1 night PD trip ended here ....

seremban famous "seow pao"



-- 30 May 08 (Friday) --

Today, me & CzeYinn took 7.30am bus to go to Singapore. There's a main objective --> accompany my dear frenz to settle her work permit. There's a big traffic at immigration centre. It seems a lot of Malaysia are going to Singapore for vacation since there's a big promotion whereby the ticket's price is counted in RM at Sentosa Island for Malaysian tourists.

At noon, we reached Eunos and had our lunch at the food court. Then, I accompanied CY went to her company to settle the work permit. Since CY was taking 7pm bus back to Melaka, so we went to Bugis Junction for "window shopping" while waiting the time to come.

My mission is accomplished after sending CY to bus station ... On that night, I slept without taking dinner. I'm too tired since non-stop trip from PD till to SG >.<

me & CzeYinn at Starbucks, Bugis Junction



-- 31 May 08 (Saturday) --

It's another rest day for me. In morning, I switch on computer to watch drama. It's a rainy day in Singapore. After an hour, I slept again (piggy huh >.<) I woke up by phone. I switch on TV and watch another drama .... Basically I spent whole my morning and noon by sleeping and watching drama =p

feel bored so taking picture =p

At night, we went to Chinatown and Vivo City. For Chinatown, my objective is just to see handphone around since my Motorolla E398 life span is ended after 3 years usage sob sob ... At first, my mind is just to see around. Ended up Sony Erricson K360i is bought. This is my 1st time buying a handphone without research. Feel bit unsecure >.< Although the camera of phone is normal, but I like its cool design, soft keypad and MP3... Thanks for the gift =)

We heading to 2nd station - Vivo City. We had our dinner at a German restaurant called " Brotzeit bier bar & restaurant". The restaurant was full of customers. Singaporean really knows to enjoy life >.<

German Restaurant

porks main dishes...

chicken breasts served with mashed potatoes & salads


-- 01 June 08 (Sunday) --

I went to Johor to have lunch & took bus back Melaka. We went to KimGary (HK restaurant) which is located in City Square. Another restaurant which is full of customers ... I noticed that the KimGary's service process is systematic and the staffs' services are efficiency. A thumb for them =) I feel that the foods are almost same as "Hwong Kok restaurant". Indeed, I prefer the foods of "Dragon HK restaurant" 龙的传人 (forget the exact name of the restaurant =p)
"Fu Yong" egg fried rice
sizzling -- jagung, tomatoes, wedges, chickens ...

My 5 days non-stop trip (Port Dickson & Singapore) was ended ... I straight lay on bed after reached my Melaka home. It's tired but it was fun and memorable =)

Next Sunday I'll be driving back to KT with my frenz and heading to Redang Island. Although I'm KT people, but this is my 1st time to Redang Island ... Waiting for it now =)

No comments: