Monday, June 30, 2008

Yummy Yummy

Huh...Long time no updating blog as always forget transfer the pictures to computer =p

Here's some nice yummy foods that I tried while "kai kai" in Singapore =) Here want to thanks to "chou zhu tou" who brought me to those places for trying the nice foods [as he want me to promote him in the blog haha =p] Hopefully I wont fat back again as always eat eat eat >.<

1st - Ichiban Sushi [ a Janapenese restaurant which is located at Jurong Point shopping mall. It always fully seated and had to queue up for waiting the seats]

Ichiban Sushi
egg mayosalmon cheesecan see plenty of salmon, unagi inside the glasses???





2nd - "Xiao Xuan Feng" restaurant [ a Shanghai restaurant at Thiong Bharu Plaza. The price is quite reasonable. It only costs $20 for 2 ramen, 2 drinks & "xiao long bao". I had gone there twice since the foods are very very nice. I like it especially its hand-made ramen !! ]

Xiao Xuan Feng restaurant
you can see how the cook made the "xiao long bao" while you're waiting for the foods
hand-made ramen ...
"xiao long bao"
value meal - crispy chicken ramen ($5)
pork ramen soup
dessert - taufu v longan (the taste of taufu is different with normal taufu)
yeong cheow fried rice
fried garlic ramen (this I like the most, but a bit oily =p )







No comments: