Friday, June 13, 2008

Redang Trip

I'm now in Multimedia University Melaka's FET lab updating blog...

Although I'm Terengganu people, but this is my first time being to Redang (please don't laugh me ya =p) When I reached Redang, I'm been attracted by its blue sea ... It's really really nice.

The sea is crystal clear. We were going for snorkelling, seeing corals and variety types of fish. I had seen baby shark, baby turtle, and nemo. Nemo is really cutie =)

Thanks to MJ for his pro PR skill and we knew Din and Amin who worked at there. Amin bring us go to snorkelling to see big shark & turtle. But, we had no luck thus couldn't see the big shark. But we still taking pictures with baby turtle which pet by Din. At night, Din brought us walking around the beach and became our personal photographer. Really thanks for them since they personally brought us go around without charge =)

The foods served by Redang Reef were nice and delicious. After dinner, we play poker while drinking vodka which brought by ah pok. For me, Vodka is a bit bitter. I still prefer Anchor compare to Vodka XD ...

3 days 2 night Redang trip was ended... I'm never regret been there because it's really relax, serene ...

siewyeng, ruling, me at merang jetty

me & MJ
I'm so safety concern -- wearing lfe jacket -- =p
Redang Reef Resort
Redang Island ... a nice beach
myself ... laying on beach chair
me, SiewYeng, RuLing, Din
Vodka ....
MJ, SiewYeng, Me, RuLing

Laguna Resort
me & ah pok
love ... friendship forever
RuLing..What u doing there???
In the sea ...
MJ & Pok ... telephon"ing" ~
all of us - MJ, me, siewying, ruling, ahpok


No comments: