Monday, April 14, 2008

Visit by relatives from China (09 April 08')

-- 09 April (Wednesday) --

Aunty and cousin from China came to Melaka to visit me & my brother. I'm still remember that I only saw them once during my trip to China when I was 17 years old. It had been nearly 4 years no seeing them dy...

Since this is their 1st time to Malaysia & Melaka, I brought them to travel around Melaka historical place. We had gone to Jonker Walk, A Famosa, St. Paul Church, The Stadhuys, etc... Although I had stay at Melaka for about 4 years, I even never been to some historical places before such as St. Paul Church.. (Maybe last time I'm lazy to walk to the top of the hill =p)

Besides historical site, I brought them to try Melaka food such as satay celup, chicken ball rice ... Unfortunately, the "capitol" didn't open and we went to "Ban Lee Hiong" for satay celup. But, my parents missed "capitol" satay celup so much

For accomodation, I booked St.Meridian Hotel for them since dad demand for 2 rooms apartment and Kings Hotel had been fully booked. Although St.Meridian Hotel rooms quite old but its swimming pool was nice.

On the next day (Thursday), parents sent relatives to KLIA airport. I didn't join them since I had presentation on that day itself >.<

Anyway, I quite happy to go around Melaka with relatives although I damn busy during the week. To LayHoon jie & BoonRuo kor, I'm sure will travel to China to visit u all..wait for me ya hehe =)


(From left to right) LayHoon jie, BoonRuo kor, Mum, Aunty, Dad, me , brother

Photo taken by BoonYee



No comments: