Wednesday, April 23, 2008

housemate's birthday celebration

Almost one week didn't update my blog...Actually, it's quite busy this week since I had 2 presentation and a midterm non-stop in 3 days..Worst part is I haven't study for my midterm yet..sob sob >.<

Today is my housemate, Neoh's birthday. We celebrated his birthday in "Wong Kwok" restaurant which is located at Dataran Pahlawan. Me, brother, and BoonMing shared to buy him a present - Parker pen with Neoh's name engraved on it..Hope you like it, Neoh .. =)

Overall, the foods were nice. We were exchanging the foods for testing. After the dinner, 3 of us (me,bro & bm) went for window shopping. When we went to car park, boonming's car remote control cant open the door and the alarm was ringing. While waiting for Neoh to get another backup key for opening the door, 3 of us go to take silly pictures. And swt part is..when Neoh arrived, we managed to stop the alarm dy..Really feel sorry to Neoh =p

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Neoh ... You're a good & nice housemate. Good luck for future undertaking =)

"hwong kok" restaurant, dataran pahlawan
birthday boy --> Neoh

boonming & me

ser & mifern
my dinner - cheesy chicken chop rice
bm's dinner (pork rice)
Ser's dinner (don't know about the dishes' name) =p
silly picture taken during waiting for neoh XD
2 "gay" housemate -> bm & brother (joking =p)

No comments: