Saturday, April 26, 2008

memories ~

Today finished E-Commerce midterm..It seems easy but I didn't know how to do since I just started to study for it only this morning and from 8am-8pm, I had been "sleeping beauty" (as described by my kt fren) for 3 times for few hours during my study >.<

Brother bought me a 2GB memory card for camera since mine only 512mb and it's not enough to take photos for my australia trip... "Ngam ngam" my hp memory card cant used since it'll make my hp hang so I decided took it out for camera usage. Unfortunately, it can't be formated since it's write under protection... sigh ... When I check through the hp memory card, I reliased there are many photos inside it. My hp camera is only VGA, can consider low quality, but some photos taken still consider "good" hehe...It recall my sweet memories when see through the photos...

The first 3 photos was taken during my industrial training time at November 2007. My colleague invited me for a dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Kuala Terengganu is consider "kampung" since there are none of luxury restaurant during my young age. During my industrial training period, there are 2 new restaurant opened near my training hotel (Hotel Grand Continental KT) - Secret Recipe & Japanese restaurant in MingStar hotel. Finally, I had place to hang out and at least I wont feel bored during my 3 month training in KT....The japanese foods are nice. 2 of us ordered 2 main course and some sushi..It was around RM20 only. It's really cheaper than other place hehe..



my dinner (taken with VGA phone camera, not bad huh)
Myself with Kebaya during industrial training
account department colleague - Ms. Lim (Thanks for your treat hehe)
My newest look ... Taken 2 months ago =p


No comments: