Friday, April 18, 2008

Short trip to Seremban

I've got interview offer from Samsung at Seremban. The appointment was set at 2pm. My friend told me that from Seremban bus station, need to take RM20 taxi to Samsung. Thus, I decided to drive myself to Samsung. This is my 1st time to Seremban. Thanks to jimui, Sky ... She accompanied me all the way to Seremban, even wait at Samsung security room for 3 hours since I'm need to go through 3 stages - interview, aptitude test & IQ test. Thanks lot, jimui =)

There are about 4 Samsung factories in Senawang industrial area - SDI, SDMA, SDA, etc.. Mine interview was at SDMA. We had gone one by one factory to ask the security officer about the exact location and finally we reached at SDMA.

The HR officer, Ms. Pei Pei was ex-mmu student and she was a nice girl. She asked me to do 3 test - aptitude test (125 questions), IQ test (50 questions), and color blind test. Then, I proceeded to interview session with 4 panels ... Ms. Pei Pei told me that my interview was ok and passed. However, the vacancy is urgently needed to be fulfill at June. I might be can't get the job offer since I'm only available at August. The HR manager asked whether I can forgo my australia trip...For me, we can work anytime and it's whole life routine..Thus, I plan to go for trip to enjoy and relax before starting to work. "Work hard, Play hard" is my motto =p

After the interview, me and Sky went to Seremban town. We followed the road sign in order to go to the town. We stopped at Seremban parade to have dinner. This was my 1st meal of the day. Overall, the food of Station Kopitiam was quite nice.

At 8pm, we drove back to Melaka... Although it was a short and rush trip, but it was quite challenging since this is my 1st time drove to Seremban and we safely reached to Samsung & Seremban without any map on hand =p

Photo taken when the car stopped at traffic light =p

Station Kopitiam

Ikan bakar
Thai style fried rice


Me & Sky ... Thanks my dear jimui for your "teman" to Seremban =)





No comments: