Sunday, April 6, 2008

Final sem = Busy sem

Why the final trimester so busy aa?? Today (Monday) 8am will be the strategic management presentation about "Proton" and my part is about Proton's competitive advantage. For this part, I had used 2 days (without enough sleep) for finding the "competitive advantage" of Proton. The sad part is Proton has no much competitive advantage (as many forums and bloggers said)...I forced myself to think about the advantage --> low price, fuel economy, Malaysia 1st national car (I guess these the only strong points I can present about) >.<


Yesterday (Sunday) I slept at 6am due to the research about Proton and waked up at 12pm for B2B meeting. After lunch, I continued to stay at campus for another meeting at 8pm till 10.30pm ... Damn exhausted ... During dinner time, MJ went out "bungkus" for me n zexin since both of us were busy doing presentation slides. 3 of us shared 2 packets of chicken rice & char-seow rice...A bit funny when seeing MJ divided the foods by "counting" how many meats to put in this packet and that packet...Hehe..Anyway thanks to MJ for the help of buying the foods & drinks =)

The steps of dividing foods by MJ =p


Step 2


There's my dinner =)

In this week, I have a very busy schedule:
Mon - 8am presentation, 9am project meeting
Tues - 11am company interview
Wed - 10am presentation, 12pm entertain relatives from China
Thurs- entertain them also, noon presentation
Fri - 11am project submission, 6pm UOB forum at KL
Sat - continue the forum till evening
I wonder how I gonna to "tahan" in this week... But I'm sure I'll be "panda bear" dy . sob sob >.<

No comments: