Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Karaoke Day

Today went for karaoke at Jetty KTV from 7pm till 12am, then continued with supper till 1am..At KTV room, me, sky, rain, byee, meiping sang until crazy & sore throat =p This is my 1st time of karaoke at melaka and also my 2nd time of karaoke in life ... We left the KTV Box by a club car. The driver told us that the car is sold at the price of $70,000..OMG, it is more expensive than a Proton Waja = ="

Although the last semester is very busy, but I've decided to go to the activities which I seldom join for such as karaoke & shopping since there are only 50++ days more to graduate. Hopefully there will be good memories for keeping in life...

Today's fun had ended and the busy life is starting again...Starting from tomorrow, Wednesday until next Saturday, I have 3 presentations, 4 projects submission, 2 interviews, and 1 two-days training...I can't imagine how I'm going to go through the week...God bless me


sitting on Gogo KTV Box's club car =)

No comments: