Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another busy & blur days

-- 02 Apr (Wed) --

I woke up late so missed the B2B class. After lunch, I attended a group discussion until 1.45pm and rushed to an interview with Eu Yang Sang. After finished the interview, I passed 2 photos which had been taken 2 years ago since I forgot to bring my newest photo. The manager had been looking at the photo for a while and she asked whether I had go for diet or no. She said I'm now more beautiful and thinner than the look in photo. Hehe...It means my badminton and "small mountain" hiking activities proved to be successful for my diet program =p

I drove to MP for treatment afterwards. Maybe too excited or too blur, I forgot that my booking is on another day. Sigh ~ Waste my parking & petrol $$ >.<

-- 03 Apr (Thurs) --

Firstly, happy birthday to Yin in sg. 21 years old loo....

Yesterday night I was too tired so fall asleep without adjust alarm clock at 11pm. I woke up at 10am and found that I was late to class, thus missed a class AGAIN ...

After lunch with friends at 11.30am, I had class and meeting until 7.30pm. At 5pm, I started gastric and pain till my concentration been distracted. Wonder why my healthy became badly nowadays, is it because I'm getting older or ??? Sob sob...

Another weekend is coming. Since there are many projects to be submitted on next week, I'm forced to cancel my trip to JobStreet career fair and switch to apply job through online method. Anyway, I'm going to UOB forum on next Friday and Saturday in order to go through 3 phases to get the job offer. God bless me ...

-- END --

No comments: