Friday, March 28, 2008

Last day class

27 march (Thursday) was my last day of IELTS class. Although it is only 1 month class, but I had learnt a lot of English and knew new friends. Our teacher, Mr. Patrick (only knew his name in the end of class yesterday = =") is a great teacher as he was not only taught us about IELTS format, but also strengthen our english pronounciation and public knowledge.

Anyway, I can relax a while after complete my IELTS class as I had to go to 3 hour class every night for past 30days.

Gonna to miss my IELTS friends. Each of them will go to different places & countries for further studies. Here are the messages for them:

Sawsian - You're a great designer. Your hat designs are really trendy + beautiful.. Next time please design a hat for me oo =p Good luck for your study at Taylor
HaoYi - A guy who is younger than me hehe...Anyway, you looked so young & fresh, really not seems like a teacher ler...Gambate for your study in IMU
Andy - A nice taiwanese =) Good luck for your future undertaking
SiewLi - I'm so happy that found a girl who is same age as me since others are smaller than me (make me feel I'm eldest =p) Anyway, good luck for your future studies in UK/London
JingLi - Although you just came for 4 days class, but quite nice to know you =) ++oil for
your master study at Australia

To ALL --> Good luck in IELTS examination. Kindly drop by or find me yamcha when free oo =)

me & an international friend, Sawsian (From left) SiewLi, Andy, HaoYi,me,JingLi

All of us =)

No comments: