Friday, March 21, 2008

8th day in midterm break

Today is Good Friday...Time flies so fast, a week break is ending soon. Wonder what I had done so far during this midterm break...

Yesterday night I played dota with housemates and did IELTS homework till 5am++ ... Today about 1pm waked up by friend to go for lunch. After lunch, he taught me dance "cha-cha". I learnt it once during my primary school and now I totally forget about it. I still remember that my parents sent me for organ lesson when I was 5. The "main objective" is ---> so that I will be able to play songs for their dance practices. A smart investment huh...

Now, I'm chatting with my little brother through msn. Nowadays, the kids are more "hi-tech" than us. During my standard 2, I don't even know how to use house phone or handphone. Suprisingly, my little brother who is just a standard 2 kid, uses msn or hp sms in order to keep in touch with his friends. He even knows in playing dota. I can't imagine how "hi-tech" the future kids will be. Maybe they'll stay at home, using PDA/lappie for class purpose, etc...


My little brother (looks alike???)


My little brother - practising yoga (I wish I could do this posture >.<)

No comments: