Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gift ...

Yesterday went to Tesco shopping + buying gift for my former employer, Ms. Debbie. She just gave birth and the new baby is a cute handsome boy hehe...Her new son b'day almost near to her b'day too. Next time they can celebrate birthday together--> save cost + save time =p

After "kai kai" around at Tesco, I decided to buy a set of baby's wearing & a bird nest for Ms. Debbie. Hope she likes the gift that given by us (Rain, Neoh, Siraj, Me) ... hehe =)


Disney ... I like it very much ... Really cute XD

Brand's Bird Nest

AND ... I received a call from my previous industrial training company (Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Terengganu) 's colleague, Ms. Lim. She said that my supervisor, Ms. Joanne and the account manager, Ms. Aw are pregnant. I'm sure happy looo... But, it also means that i need to prepare my $$ for gifts for their babies >.<

The class is starting on Tuesday. My lovely midterm break is ending soon .. I've done nothing yet and it so fast to be end. sob sob >.< E-commerce exam is on this coming Tuesday too and I haven't done any revision yet = =" (God bless me)

No comments: