Thursday, March 20, 2008

1st blog in life

Since many of my frens blogging, I'm starting to consider about writing a blog ( IF i'm free =p) ...



Now is midterm break. It seems relaxing but I'm busy like hell --> attending IELTS class, planned for graduation trip, doing assignments (planning to), revision for exams (planning to) , etc ...


Let's talk about my plans after I finish my final sem exams :
End of May - early of June : IELTS exam at KL
9 - 11 June : Redang, KT
15 - 30 June : Singapore
2 - 15 July : Australia (Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast)
20 - 26 July: Hong Kong
August : Graduation Ceremony ( if I pass all the exams >.< )


Pack plans & trips ~ yeah, I want to enjoy like siaokia before i start to work from day to night ... kisiao till everyday do research about cheapest flight tickets, maps, tourist attractions, budget estimation, etc... wondering whether I got enuf $$ for trips or not?? Most probably I'll "throw" all my monies into trips, then declare no $$ and start over again to work for earning $$ ...
melbourne



gold coast



I finally know how Australia map and the surburbs looks like dy... (how stupid I am) = ="


Australia .. I'm coming XD

No comments: