Wednesday, March 26, 2008

a blur blur day

At 10:00am, I jumped from my bed as I was late for business-to-business marketing class. I rushed to campus and "luckily" I found a parking lot which is near tennis court. Without any doubt, I parked my car. Suddenly, a very loud "BANG" shocked me. OMG, my car's right tyre was stucked into the drain !!! "There is no such thing as a free lunch" ... The place is usually full with car and hard to find a parking lot but today the parking lot is empty. I'm now only realize about the reason = ="

Back to the topic about my car which its tyre was stucked in drain ... I quickly called MJ, Neoh, Foong for S.O.S . Once MJ reached, he took out his handphone for picture taking. Yeah, there will be a new story for him to share in his blog (Luckily he hasn't put anything in his blog yet =p)

In few minutes later, there were 5 guys helped to pull out my car from drain. Thanks god, my car was "saved". A 1000 thank you for Neoh, MJ, ZX, Ken & Foong. Without you all, I don't think I'm able to save my car out from drain. You all are really kind-hearted compared to a MMU guard as he was only STANDING & LOOKING at the "whole process".

I still remembered that I fell into drain when I was Form 5 and NOW, my car "fall" into drain too. How blur I was = =""

Lastly, thanks again for those who had given a hand in pulling out my car and ... Happy Birthday to ZX =)

Pictures taken by MJ

My car's tyre "fall" into drain >.<


No comments: