Wednesday, July 1, 2009

B'day Celebration + Farewell Dinner

There will be 4 new colleagues [ all guys, and me the only girl +_+ ] to join my department, Maxims Team this month. A new colleague from M'sia joined us on 29 June as site supervisor, while another colleague from Japan will join us on tomorrow (2nd July) as engineer. So, I learn another new thing... Bring him go safety induction course, intro him to our department colleagues, etc ... These 2 days, were my busiest days since my 3 mths working. Quite happy as learnt a lot of thing. Surprisingly, my boss and colleagues taught me about PE calculation, and also drawings, door schedule @_@ I try my best to get what they meant, as I feel @_@ for those enginner's calculation. Hopefully, I'm able to meet their expectation =)

Today (1 July) is my 4th month working... In other mean, my 3 months probation is over. Hopefully my confirmation passed hehehe.... 27 July will submit s'pore PR form, and hopefully it will pass too =p

Yesterday ... a day that i eat from morning till night, wanna become piggy soon. Lunch time is company birthday celebration for June babies. I prefer this month foods as most of them are my favourites ~ vegetarian foods such as yam, hash brown (potatoes), mushroom; and dessert -- mango pudding ~yummy~

June birthday galz & boys


All QS colleagues except me XD


After work, we heading to Swenson which is located at Vivo City for dinner. I was headache since noon, thus I just order a tomato soup + mango shrimp as my dinner. They saw my food so little, so put their foods on my plate; and I share salad too with EeMin. After dinner, we followed EeMin to Giant to buy S$2.39 cushion supporting back on chair. We bought 5 cushions to put at office.

-- Foods -- Mango Shrimps, Chickens, Cray Fish, Prawns ........

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Ladies & Gentlemen
Photobucket Photobucket

all of us

Photobucket

me & suat wen jie jie =)

Photobucket

SuatWen, me, EeMin, Jeline

Photobucket

They plan to go East Coast "kai kai" for next weekend... This month full with activities -- this Sat accompany zhu tou go Johor do spec; next Fri company dinner, next Sat either Johor take spec / join colleagues to East Coast.. and another 2 weekend have to go new house for cleaning and also furniture shifting. This is my 1st time to have own bedroom set, excited and waiting for it =)


I'm gonna to start study ICSA in mid of July, hopefully I can pass the papers @_@

No comments: