Monday, June 29, 2009

Company Dinner -- Maxims Residences --

26 June 09 (Friday) ; 6:30pm - 9:30pm ~~

It's my first time join my department, Maxims team, for dinner. The dinner is at Bora-bora beach club, located at Sentosa Island. This dinner consider a farewell dinner too for a colleague.

It's a BBQ dinner. Variety of foods - crayfish, salad, prawn, otak-otak, potatoes, squid, etc... While wait the foods to be served, we ordered beers, cocktails... I ordered a recommended cocktail, it has lime + peppermint...Maybe I'm not use to the bitter taste, so i drink bit cocktail, then "steal" MinHui's ordered beer to drink to "neautral" the taste. Beer + cocktail = in the end make my face so red (they say mix will easily drunk, luckily I didn't drunk, otherwise ... XD ...)

After dinner, some chit-chat, play pool, take a stroll at beach.... 9:30pm....back home oi oi...

Tomorrow (30 June) is colleagues gathering + farewell for another colleague... and next Friday (10 July) is whole company, KTS JV dinner gathering.... Waiting for it..... =)

Bora-Bora Beach Club, Sentosa Island
(left-right) Ms.Cheah, Jeline, me, MinHui, Chris, SoonChie
Me & Jasmine(Maxims) Koko, Mr. Cheng, Wong, Max; (Admin)Katherine; (Drawing) Mr. Sunny
Masuda-san (drawing); Arakawa-san (my boss)
All of us who work hard for Maxims Residences =)





2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

i more interest in seeing the foods pic.... haha.... mz b delicious...

laychee said...

haha kor...don't c nice nice foods pic, faster go do passport and come to s'pore, i bring u go kai kai =)