Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Labor Day

First of all, Happy Labor Day to everyone, especially for those who are working >.<

Another long time no updating blog. My working life still the same --> weekdays work, eat, and sleep. Saturday go for movie and try another new restaurant while Sunday sleep & rest at home to charge battery. So, there's nothing I can update in my blog with photos like what i did during my university time. XD

Yesterday went to ViVo City to try a western food restaurant, White Dog Cafe. There were a lot of people queued up which proved that the food are tasty and delicious. This month, I had been to Vivo City many times as my company is near to there.

Since had a lunch with colleagues at Burger King (Vivo City) and I tried a new spicy burger, it's bit oily and maybe I consumed more meat compare to vege, I feel no appetite to eat any meat for dinner. Thus, I just order a chicken soup and a plate of wild mushroom. [ Erm..I think all of my good friends know that I'm a weird person, like to eat tauge and taufu more than meat >.< ] The wild mushroom is really fresh and delicious. I like it very very much XD But.. a chicken soup + a plate of wild mushroom costed me S$10++ , it's more worth to order a main course than mine >.<

Wild Mushroom (S$ 4.00) Like it very much =)
Chicken soup (S$6.00++).. Not oily, a healthy soup
Pork (forget the name @_@..it's pork leg) I taste a little bit, it's crispy and smells good but not suit for me. Anyway, I finish the corn and the salads XD
Lastly, I want announce something here as a respond/reply to comment. I miss Melaka so much, especially my jimui, SKY jie jie... Hehehe... Sky jie jie, I never ever forget about you.You're the best in the world... (hopefully you don't choke when you see this message) XD

1 comment:

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

I love YOU too my dear Jimui...
^.^