Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Dumpling Festival

Today, my colleague who sit beside me just back from vacation at Thailand. He bought me a small bag as souvenir. Thanks =)

Earlier, before i report to this company, I scare about relationship with colleagues since heard from friends that big company is full with politics, and ask me to be careful. I been almost 2 months in this company join venture with Kajima (Japanese company), all colleagues treated me good. And, I haven't feel any politic yet =p Besides that, during phones, mum always ask whether I'm ok in new company. Mummy, when you see this blog, so don't worry ooo. Your daughter is happy working here hehe =)


Souvenir from Thailand

Today is dumpling festival. Besides the monthly birthday celebration which held at meeting room, every department was given a box of dumpling too. It's a "mini X.O dumpling" (according to the label at box). My manager asked me to put the box on top of partition so that colleague can take and eat when they are back from site. When I put the box, he asked me "what is this called? It's stick rice??" @_@ A very creative name for dumpling. Hehe. He's a Japanese ma...

Box of Dumplings~
X.O Mini Dumpling....

I took 2 dumpling for dinner, one is X.O dumpling and the another is xxx dumpling ( I don't know its name as it's bought by zhu tou ). The X.O dumpling very very nice [ but can't feel any X.O taste =p ]




xxx dumpling
X.O mini dumpling

Happy Dumpling Festival to everyone =)


No comments: