Sunday, April 12, 2009

mushroom / spider web / fungus

-- 12 April 2009, 8.20pm --

Friday is Good Friday public holiday...I woke up at 9.30am, played "Cake Mania" game for an hour, ate breakfast, watch TVB drama for an hour, cleaned messy room and messy papers for few hours. All my works were done. Saturday worked half day, back home played game and watched movies and sleeping until today. I think I almost become mushroom / spider web ....

I called my mum and said I want to study part-time. Everyday work, eat, sleep this three steps will make me become a real fungus soon. Honestly, I'm not the type of person who follow routine everyday ... Maybe I'm used to hectic life like what I did during MMU time - study, work part-time, do events till 24 hours are not enough to used and became panda bear. Mum said "U ah.. last time work complaint busy and now complaint free..." Hmmm...that's human...won't feel anything when he/she has the thing but will very miss it when the thing is gone...Just like a friend told me that she feel doesn't want bf when had a bf besides her but then feel too lonely when the bf is no there anymore.

I want to study...I want to do investment... I want to earn more money and set up my own business... I want to free from routine working life... There are so many things that I want and I still sitting here, don't know should start from where... Maybe it sounds greedy but that's what I want since small, never change ...

Give me some time and I think I should know ...

P/s: I'm flu now... Really charm... After I said my colleague is very weak since he flu , and now my turn sob sob >.<

I'm too free then suddenly remember to upload photos during trip to melaka as promised to my jimui. Sky jie jie, sorry for the late upload ya =p I very very miss melaka foods... And also japanese, korean food. I can eat as much as I can as the price is considered cheaper in RM compare to SGD XD [ Maybe I shouldn't think about eat anymore as my parents warn me to diet... Cos I'm fat again after come s'pore sob sob >.< ]


Korean Restaurant - BBQ Pork
Korean Restaurant - Dumpling
Korean Restaurant - these are free to refill as many as u want (I like this most)
me & Sky jie jie
Rain, Chris, Siraj, Byee, Neoh, me, Sky at Japanese Restaurant

1 comment:

Adorable S.K.Y. said...

Wei, how can like tat, u only miss the food, but din miss me at all...heard so sad...u ah...bad bad...hehe...