Saturday, March 21, 2009

Resting Life in My Hometown - KayTee

--20 March 2009 (Friday)--

Today is my last working day at company. I had dinner with my colleague before i took bus back K.Terengganu. I reached earlier at Golden Mile Tower bus station. The golden mile tower, aka "small Thailand", full of Thailand pubs, stalls, even the newspapers and magazines sold are in Thailand language.

At 9:30pm,I checked in for Konsortium bus. This time I decided to paid more for the bus ticket -- S$50 for 3 seater in Konsortium instead of S$40 for 4 seater in Transnasional. Why??? This is because I encounter big problem whereby I totally couldn't sleep well for 12 hours bus journey and my whole body pain for 2 days during my journey back to KT for CNYE celebration. I surrender that I can't stand for 4 seater bus for 12 hours journey.

I very very surprised and very very excited when see the bus. The bus ticket was stated "S.VIP seater" but the bus that I took is "Snoozer seater". If not mistaken, a single trip from s'pore to KL is costed S$ 46 for "Snoozer Seat". How lucky am I. There are only 18 seats in the bus and each of the seats has its own LCD (HDD player) and a earphone with controller at the right side of the seat. There are movies and songs to choose (chinese, malay, english, cartoon, indian, etc). The best part is the seat is all electronic controlled whereby you can adjust the seat down like a bed by just press a button. That night, I slept well. This is the first time (since mmu time) that I slept non-stop from S'pore till KT and no body pain anymore.

Although I can't read or see anything in bus/car since easier feel dizzy, but I forced myself watch "Hellboy 2" during the first 2 hours of bus journey. Overall, it's "very very" "shiok". Feel luxury, like sitting at 1st class or business class cabin in aeroplane. Unfortunately, the bus ticket only sold for Redang season. In other mean, I forced to back KT by Transnasional bus during CNYE. Sob sob >.< .....

Lastly, thanks to my dear for sponsoring the bus ticket =)

"Snoozer Seat" of Konsortium Bus

each seat has its own LCD (HDD player)
variety of movies and songs...
A kampong gal who 1st time sit luxury bus, busy taking photos X_X

No comments: