Wednesday, March 18, 2009

- - 18 March 2009 - -

It's been long long time no update my blog... Year 2008 till now year 2009 >.<

2 more days, I'll be back to Malaysia - Kuala Terengganu and Melaka. 2 more days, I'll quit my current job... Resting 1 week++ and charging full battery before starting a new battle of life.

I've lost and tried hard searching for myself for 3 months... desperate, cried, don't know what to do and don't want to do anything. Really thanks to my jimui and my dear colleague who support me all the ways, especially my dear. I know he very "samfu" and stress working from days to nights, even 7 days. He never moody in front of me, in fact he listened to me, encouraged me, and accompanied me to go through the difficulties.

Sometimes, I felt I'm stupid cried for nothing. I know I'm lack of confidence as I'm a foreigner in a country which different culture and lifestyle.

At first, many said "economy very bad, everywhere retrenched, don't be so silly go resign / find job. Better work and keep silent even been bullied/scold like hell" ... I almost gave up and want to back Malaysia. He never had the same thought as others, he encouraged me and said "there are still companies which want to hire people during bad economy. if you really unhappy and can't take it anymore, just resign and go to find the job that u like. if really no job, go to study and upgrade yourself. Don't worry about the financial problem, I support u"...OK, I just give a try. I sent resumes, without much hoping to get any reply since most of companies want PR/Singaporean. Fortunately, I got 6 interviews and 3 job offers.

I'm very happy. Then, another bad news... s'pore government restricted Malaysian to work at s'pore. There will be 30,000 foreigners to be send back to their home country and 20,000 of them are m'sian. Friends told me that their friends got job offer at s'pore but the work permit was rejected by government. My happiness and hopes all gone during the days, even cried sometimes. My dear kept encouraged me that those rejected are diploma holders, he strongly believe that I'll get my employment pass successfully. At last, my employment pass was approved on last monday. He said " see....told u...cried for nothing...." >.<

"There will be always a sunny day with rainbow after a rainy day".....He's right. I should believe myself.

Gonna to miss my old colleagues. They treated me so good, taught me a lot of things, even bring me go try nice foods... Thanks to my dear tammy jie jie, uncle loh, and supplier mr.tan hehe. Tomorrow will have a dinner gathering with them.

I will be working as an administrator for Genting IR project at Sentosa Island. Hopefully everything fine and OK...

My dear m'sia..I'm coming back loo.. visit my cousin - ah feng, vincent, samson ; and my little bro - edison [ all christian names sounds "sen" = =" ]

my cute little cousin - vincent
me v cousins during CNYE at kuantan


my new look - curly hair & dye hair (1st time dye hair in my life) =p

3 comments:

BubbleS said...

Wow... i don't know u already hav a bf. Never mention also... Bad gl... Upload his photo and let us see ya... Miss u. Even no discount, i'll also go spore find u geh... Take care

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Welcome back to Malaysia~!

Stephen Lai said...

mui, dun too desperate...
ur bf will always b there for u wan...
muz take care and happy always.