Monday, November 3, 2008

Melaka...

Today quite relax at office... Later 4.30pm have to go east coast for site inspection and can back home after that.

Last weekend went to Melaka. I took 7pm bus departed from Singapore but only reach at Johor immigration at 9pm as stuck in traffic jam. At 11.15pm I reached Melaka. I had not been step into Malaysia since June. Really miss Malaysia foods so much. Once out from bus, we straight away heading to Mamak stall for supper. I almost 6 month never eat supper and sleep late...So, that night i ear supper kao kao and only slept at 4am++

Saturday (1 nov) packed with activities. Morning breakfast at "dim sum" shop v neoh & boonming. Really miss the "dim sum" so much, especially the university memories whereby I used to be always study till morning and went for "dim sum" breakfast. After breakfast, I went to 3 places - MahkotaParade, DataranPahlawan & Jusco for shopping. Thanks to boonming & jimui.. accompany me to buy many things - clothes, groceries, etc... Really thanks to boonming as his car became my car for 1 day =p After shopping, we back home to rest a while then rush to The Pearl Cafe to join another yam cha gathering with YewHang, Siraj, Chris... I want go to Jonker Walk v boonming too but really not enough time to use + very tired so give up =(

Sunday noon waiting for jimui... When she came, I'm already on bus since the time for depart was reached. Sky jie jie a... thanks for your "tong shui" but i no "hao fook" =( hehehe....

Really miss Melaka so much.. Although just stay there for 4 years, but I'm already took it as my another home... I'm planning to back Melaka again for shopping "kao kao"

No comments: