Thursday, October 30, 2008

Singapore Motorshow 2008

Today just get photos from ChyeHsiang ... Finally got pictures to updated (although the motorshow is few weeks ago) =p

I forgot about the date of motorshow... Just remember that day is Saturday. After go Marshall Lodge and Sims Avenue (near Eunos MRT) settle client case, I went to find chyehsiang. He purposely came down to s'pore... 1st objective is to c his gal gal ; 2nd is go to the motorshow. But it's a bit dissapoinment since s'pore motorshow is much more smaller than m'sia motorshow. And i feel that not so many leng lui de models. Nvm... I learnt SLR camera photoshot skills... better than nothing hehe =)

Motor... noneed afraid rain frm top .. quite heavy >.<

me & chyehsiang

with 2 models... i so short >.< (I like the gal at right, leng lui huh)

taken by me using SLR camera.... nice ma XD

me & fairlady

No comments: