Monday, August 18, 2008

In Office...

Currently, I'm sitting at my office desk, listening to music, downloading my microsoft office ...

Time flies...It's my 19th working days...

Yesterday, boss "belanja" all of us eat as welcome dinner for me at "Kingfisher Cafe" which is located at NUS. Boss ordered fish, baby squid, beancurd, pork, etc... The dishes were nice, especially the desert - "yam paste with gingko". According to my colleague, she never ate this before in m'sia and she believed that this dessert only found at s'pore. So, if anyone found this dessert in m'sia please tell me ya... Cos i like it so much XD

Yawn...Yawn... Don't know why today so sleepy... Oppsss... my microsoft office installation completed... Need to do my stuff ....

my office desk ...
new monitor but the wireless mouse + keyboard can't use.. waiting for technician, sobs >.<
new cpu - c2q q6600, 320gb, geforce 8400 =)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

hey babe

yam paste and ginkgo can be found anywhere in Malaysia la...
dah makan till i meluat cause the origin from Malaysia too...

hahahaha....

enjoy life ya...!!!