Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1st job ...

Today is my 3rd working day. Currently, I'm working as business development executive in a company. The company is from U.S., specializing in aftermath water and fire damage restoration services. My job is preparing marketing plan, brochures, doing presentations and maintaining relationship with customers (through lunch/yamcha).

Today, my boss brought me for lunch with main clients. This is my 1st time sit the dream car - BMW. Inside has GPS device. Damn syiok. Then, 5 of us having lunch at a high-class restaurant - Muthu's Curry. This restaurant is famous with its fish head curry. Boss ordered fish head curry, big prawn v sambal, squid, vege, and briyani rice. After lunch, we drank coffee & tea for 2nd round. The total bill was SGD170 ++ >.<

During lunch, we chit-chat around. All of them are nice. I heard stories about their NS life, nice foods in Singapore, etc ... Even the client shared with us about his real experience during Chinese ghost month festive.

Now, I'm waiting for my new phone line and computer (subscribed by company) in order to start design brochure, slides, and presentations. Boss said he will introduce me to 7 outlet manager and I need to keep in touch with them (another lunch/yamcha) .... Chou zhu tou said I'm sure fatter since always eat eat eat with customers. I think I need to go for slimming to prevent becoming fatty piggy >.<

I'll be back Malaysia for graduation ceremony on this coming weekend... 9 August is Singapore National Day. Hopefully we won't stuck at the immigration department >.<

Waiting for convo =)

No comments: