Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Yesterday Christmas eve, boss announced half working day, we can back home at 1.30pm..But, he came office at 12.30pm and ask us rush quotations, till 3pm just let we go. Actually, planning to go Orchard Road celebrate Christmas eve, but I want go back home to watch my favorite drama - "Little Nyonya". I never miss any episode of it, I think I'm crazy with the movie dy XD I like the heroin, Jeanette Aw, very much. Frankly speaking, I feel that Malaysian and Singaporean Chinese actors' and actress' acting skill were improved a lot. A thumb for the movie =)

Since i have to back home before 9pm, so we go Jurong Point for dinner and shopping. Jurong Point was expanded and became bigger. There were a lot of people everyday. Imagine that you can't walk freely, everywhere is "human traffic jam". There are at least 20 restaurants, but all restaurants full with people, and some even long queue. There are so many shopping centres in Singapore, and there are still so many people in the shopping centre...I can't imagine the huge amount of population in such small country..

I feel lucky that we didn't go to Orchard Road for celebration since whole day raining. So, I spent my christmas eve by having a nice dinner in "New York" and also "kai kai" around. Of course, enjoy getting christmas present and wishes; giving christmas present and wishes.

How do I spend my 1st Christmas day in S'pore? Erm...for sure is sleeping "kao kao" to charge my battery. So, I make myself to sleep till 11.30am although I woke up at 9.30am (piggy huh >.<). Watching movies, blogging (since frenz kept complained no any news from me XD) ... And later go for a friend's christmas party =)

Tomorrow have to work.. A bit sienz ... Anyway, thanks to "zhu tou" for giving me a nice present... AND ... Merry Christmas to all my friends and family =)

"We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year" .... =)


christmas present - black bag
another christmas present - Paris DK wallet.. very "yeng", like it =)
Ferrero Rocher + Arber Mint wine ....


1 comment:

Stephen Lai said...

ur christmas present so nice...