Thursday, July 31, 2008

lazy piggy

opppsss...sorry again for uploading part of australia trip only since i'm busy finding job and also be piggy again at home =p

For my dearest friends, this my newest updates - I'll be working at S'pore as business development executive (starting tomorrow, 1 aug). Here I want to thanks to those who give me advices when I'm confusing in taking which job offers. Now, I'm using s'pore number. If you want to save money, we can keep in touch through ym/msn/my blog haha =) Currently, Joanne & SiewYeng are working at s'pore. So, for those who work at s'pore also please let me know oo so we can date for yamcha when free haha =p

Tomorrow is 1 August, my first working day. I really miss lot about my U life...sob sob...Anyway, for all my friends, good luck for future undertakings. C u all at next next week convo =)

No comments: